Together we can take your needs and my passion and create materials that will help introduce you to potential customers, start conversations and engage with your current audience, and much more. Take a look at the different plans I offer. If your business could benefit from any of these services, I’d love to connect.
During your free consultation call We will discuss your business needs as I hear your story and determine ways I can help take your business even further. You’ll find that I truly care about my clients and I put my all into helping them get the outcome they desire.
Package 1: Who Are You?
Let’s be honest, starting a business can be incredibly confusing, time-consuming, and stressful. I can help ease some of that for you! Let me focus on creating your brand while you focus on other important tasks. This package is for you if you are just starting your business or are rebranding. Here is what you will get:
- Brand Development: We will create your mission and vision statements and determine your identifiers
- Color Pallette: Using your business values and color psychology we will create your brand colors.
- Logo Creation: Every business needs a logo. I will help you brainstorm your logo design and make that design a reality.
- Brand Style Guide: We will put it all together by creating a brand style guide. This is a necessary document that will help you stay on brand as your business grows.
- FREE Bonus: Social Media Cheatsheet – This is my top 10 social media tips. Keep this free printable handy if you are developing your social media strategy yourself. For any other content needs your business has I’d recommend checking out package three, Content Machine.
Package 2: Let’s Get Social
Social media is always changing, and can often be the last thing a business owner thinks of in line with other tasks. Leave the social media research and execution to me. I’ll develop a strategy that will grow and engage your audience. This package is for you if you want to grow your following, have more engagement with your potential customers and create your own space in the social media world. Here is what you will get:
- Social Brainstorm: We will discuss who your current and potential customers are to discover which social networks you need to be on.
- Content Audit: If you have social networks already set up I will do a content audit on each one. This will determine where you are excelling and what needs more work/what needs to be removed.
- Universal Profile and Cover Photo: Are you consistent with all of your social networks? Having a cohesive look will help your brand become memorable. I will help you achieve this.
- Content Calendar: Together we will come up with a content plan that will help you inform, engage, or entertain your audience. This comes with the posts themselves and any images, or other media, that comes with it for one month ( continue this service for $60 per month, or $100 for three months).
- FREE Bonus: Branding Checklist – Make sure your business stays memorable by keeping your branding on point. My checklist will show you how to achieve this. Want more help creating your brand? Check out package one, Who Are You.
Package 3: Content Machine
Ad copy have you stressed? Do you have something on your mind to tell customers, but have no idea how to get your thoughts on the page? Let me help you create the content you need to help your business, so you can focus on other tasks. This package is a little different. You will pick the four types of content that your business needs the most (you can choose four separate ones or multiples of a few). If you need help determining what your business needs, I can help you with that. Here are your choices:
- Blog post
- Email Newsletter
- Ad copy
- Employee handbook
- Office material (flyers, forms, brochures, etc.)
- Any other content material you need
- FREE Bonus: Social Media Cheatsheet – This is my top 10 social media tips. Keep this free printable handy if you are developing your social media strategy yourself, or take the next step by purchasing package two, Let’s Get Social.